10 Things About Me
Hi dolls! I've been wanting to write a "10 Things You Didn't Know About Me" blog post for awhile. I hope you enjoy the below. xx - Therese
1. I've lived on three continents. I was born in the Philippines, raised in the USA (spent most of my time in New York and more recently Washington, DC), and I've had the opportunity to study in Italy.
2. I have an adorable shih-tzu maltese mix named Panda. She's super sassy and has taught me to be a more patient and flexible person. We rescued her when she was 5 months old, and she has warmed my heart ever since.
3. My makeup addiction started when I was 12-years-old when I borrowed lipstick from my mother's purse.
4. I'm a Digital Strategist by day. You can learn more about my experience here.
5. My favorite food is anything Italian. I'm a sucker for a comforting lasagna. My boyfriend also makes an amazing chicken parm.
6. I collect vinyl records. One album I can never get sick of is Al Green's Greatest Hits.
7. Sophia Loren is my beauty/style icon.
8. I have a list of 30 Things I want to do Before I turn 30 with a lofty aspiration like climbing Mount Kilimanjaro at the top.
9. My favorite ice cream is a tie between chocolate hazelnut and salted caramel cone.
10. I'm not outdoorsy. I enjoy the occasional Barre class when I have moment to sweat it all out.