5 Quick Tips to Re-Focus
We all know that there's no holy grail to productivity, but sometimes you just need to take a step back in order to Get Shit Done. Below, you will find five one-minute tips to help boost efficiency.
1. Value your attention. Know that it’s a precious commodity and be in charge of how you spend it.
2. Disconnect. Try leaving your smartphone at home for once.
3. The Original Face-time. Go beyond the surface digital interactions and speak to someone in-person today.
4. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you’ve had a day full of being distracted, let it go. Some days are like that. Plan to set aside some focused time tomorrow to get on properly with an important task.
5. Redefine what is urgent. Make a list of 1-3 daily priorities and stick to completing those tasks first.